"Imagine If": A Poem My Daughter Wrote

For the discussion of spirituality -- from LDS and non-LDS sources
Old-Timer
Site Admin

Re: "Imagine If": A Poem My Daughter Wrote

Post by Old-Timer »

As happens occasionally, some recent posts by new participants reminded me of this post. I hope it helps some people who haven't read it already.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken
Old-Timer
Site Admin

Re: "Imagine If": A Poem My Daughter Wrote

Post by Old-Timer »

It's been 3 years since I bumped up this poem. For some reason, I woke up in the middle of the night and thought about it again.

I hope it helps someone again.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken