You need to start responding

Public forum for those seeking support for their experience in the LDS Church.
mackay11

Re: You need to start responding

Post by mackay11 » 02 Oct 2014, 23:44

I'm breaking my self-imposed posting ban to let you know you're awesome and even if there are only 3-4 of you sharing your thoughts, it's still appreciated.

Staylds will, by it's nature, probably always be a smaller group.

I hope staylds doesn't change to get higher participation. This is one of very, very few places I would feel comfortable sending a doubting friend (and I did exactly that a few days ago, I wonder if they found us).

I drop by once every 2-3 weeks to read and I like the content and discussion. Thanks for all that all of you do :)

And cwald, I hope you don't go, your always just the right side of irreverent to be amusing.

DarkJedi

Post by DarkJedi » 03 Oct 2014, 02:37

Thanks for dropping by, Mac. I think you're right, if the forum were too busy it might scare people off.
In the absence of knowledge or faith there is always hope.

Once there was a gentile...who came before Hillel. He said "Convert me on the condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot." Hillel converted him, saying: That which is despicable to you, do not do to your fellow, this is the whole Torah, and the rest is commentary, go and learn it."

My Introduction

Haven

Post by Haven » 03 Oct 2014, 22:21

My spiritual journey is such a roller coaster. Sometimes I just am too sad or discouraged to post. I don't feel like have much wisdom to share. I also don't want to rehash topics that others are tired of discussing and looking at old threads trying to find one that fits is frustrating to me. I usually don't find what I'm looking for. But I come here often to read and I've gained new insights.