Trip to Utah

Public forum for topics that don't fit into the other categories.
Curt Sunshine
Site Admin

Trip to Utah

Post by Curt Sunshine » 30 Apr 2019, 15:25

My wife and I will be in Utah from this Friday to next Thursday for our daughter's wedding - and, fortunately, an extended family reunion. This Friday and Saturday will be in Utah County; Sunday - Thursday will be in northern Utah (with SLC a possibility).

I won't have a lot of spare time, but if anyone wants to get together, let me know.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken

Katzpur

Re: Trip to Utah

Post by Katzpur » 02 May 2019, 16:54

I'd have loved to get together in SLC if I hadn't just barely read this (and it's 6:00 PM on Thursday). I'd genuinely enjoy meeting anyone on StayLDS if any of you are ever in the area.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." ~Rudyard Kipling ~

Curt Sunshine
Site Admin

Post by Curt Sunshine » 02 May 2019, 18:23

We will be in Utah tomorrow. Are you available Sunday or Monday? If so, send me a Private Message so we can figure out when and where.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken

Katzpur

Post by Katzpur » 06 May 2019, 17:42

Darn! Darn! Darn! It's Monday at 6:40 PM and I missed my second chance! People, if you're going to be in Salt Lake, please post something to that effect as early as possible so this doesn't happen to me again. :cry:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." ~Rudyard Kipling ~

Curt Sunshine
Site Admin

Post by Curt Sunshine » 06 May 2019, 20:32

Sorry about that. Truly sorry.