Validating Story

Public forum for topics that don't fit into the other categories.
Roy

Re: Validating Story

Post by Roy » 08 Dec 2014, 12:31

Eternity4me wrote:The first NDE I ever read was that of the niece of Lorenzo Snow (I think that was the relationship). She was ill and he was at a church meeting and couldn't get there to give her a blessing. She passed while they waited. When he finally made it to the house she was gone, but he blessed her to come back to life and she did. She goes on to tell her story of what she experienced while she was dead. The story is printed in a book called "If a Man Die" printed by Bookcraft many years ago.
I was unaware of this story and have not had any success Googling it. Can anyone direct me to more information. It seems to have some parallels to the story of Lazuras.
"It is not so much the pain and suffering of life which crushes the individual as it is its meaninglessness and hopelessness." C. A. Elwood

“It is not the function of religion to answer all the questions about God’s moral government of the universe, but to give one courage, through faith, to go on in the face of questions he never finds the answer to in his present status.” TPC: Harold B. Lee 223

"I struggle now with establishing my faith that God may always be there, but may not always need to intervene" Heber13