On Own Now, Again

Public forum for topics that don't fit into the other categories.
Heber13

Re: On Own Now, Again

Post by Heber13 » 20 Jun 2014, 10:30

On Own Now wrote:I feel like I've reached a place where I'm comfortable with my relationship with the Church...
This makes me happy to hear you share how you feel. Its been great seeing you contribute and help others who read these forums.

At some point, it seems right and good that you can step away from the computer...and go live life with peace in your heart and towards the church.

Hope you visit again. But appreciated learning from you. Peace, brother!
Luke: "Why didn't you tell me? You told me Vader betrayed and murdered my father."
Obi-Wan: "Your father... was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."
Luke: "A certain point of view?"
Obi-Wan: "Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to...depend greatly on our point of view."

On Own Now

Post by On Own Now » 15 Jul 2014, 14:42

Hey, everyone, I'm just stopping by to say "thanks" for your kind remarks. I'm very grateful to have found this community for the peace it has brought to me. I wish you all well.

-On Own Now
"Let us therefore no longer pass judgment on one another, but resolve instead never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of another." --Romans 14:13

Forgotten_Charity

Post by Forgotten_Charity » 15 Jul 2014, 14:45

On Own Now wrote:Hey, everyone, I'm just stopping by to say "thanks" for your kind remarks. I'm very grateful to have found this community for the peace it has brought to me. I wish you all well.

-On Own Now
May peace be with you and love emanate around you On own now. I hope you find and continue what you are looking for from life. Thanks for your contributions.