How to send a PM

Public forum, tell us about yourself and what brings you to StayLDS!
Coop

How to send a PM

Post by Coop » 18 Apr 2015, 08:49

I've just registered. I have received an email from one of the administrators with a question about my account but I can't reply to his message nor can I send him a PM because there is some type of restriction on my account. What do you suggest I do?

DarkJedi

Re: How to send a PM

Post by DarkJedi » 18 Apr 2015, 14:19

I'm hoping you will now see and be able to click the reply button in the PM. I think we probably didn't think of there being such a restriction when the PM was sent. If that doesn't work, reply here and we'll look at our next option (probably regular email).
In the absence of knowledge or faith there is always hope.

Once there was a gentile...who came before Hillel. He said "Convert me on the condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot." Hillel converted him, saying: That which is despicable to you, do not do to your fellow, this is the whole Torah, and the rest is commentary, go and learn it."

My Introduction

Coop

Post by Coop » 19 Apr 2015, 06:31

I still can not reply to the PM.

Curt Sunshine
Site Admin

Post by Curt Sunshine » 19 Apr 2015, 10:37

I just sent you an email. Please respond to that.

I now am locking this post. I will delete it once you respond to the email.

Also, we will do a little research and see if we can figure out why you can't send a PM.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken