I May Throw Up...

Public forum for those seeking support for their experience in the LDS Church.
nibbler

Re: I May Throw Up...

Post by nibbler »

On Own Now wrote: 16 Oct 2018, 07:29 My suggestion is that when these women reappear on social media, read their posts for a day without commenting and the next day post, "Sorry gals, I'm just getting back now, because my fast went up to 11."
Your jib. The cut of it. I like it.
I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I'm an idiot.
— Steven Wright
mom3

Post by mom3 »

On Own Now wrote - My suggestion is that when these women reappear on social media, read their posts for a day without commenting and the next day post, "Sorry gals, I'm just getting back now, because my fast went up to 11."
Mister, You are brilliant. Consider your idea taken. This is gonna be fun. :twisted:
"I stayed because it was God and Jesus Christ that I wanted to follow and be like, not individual human beings." Chieko Okazaki Dialogue interview

"I am coming to envision a new persona for the Church as humble followers of Jesus Christ....Joseph and his early followers came forth with lots of triumphalist rhetoric, but I think we need a new voice, one of humility, friendship and service. We should teach people to believe in God because it will soften their hearts and make them more willing to serve." - Richard Bushman
Old-Timer
Site Admin

Post by Old-Timer »

You are a wicked OON, nibbler. :lol: :smile: :lol: :smile:
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken
nibbler

Post by nibbler »

That was OON. I just liked it. :smile:
I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I'm an idiot.
— Steven Wright
Old-Timer
Site Admin

Post by Old-Timer »

Fixed. :oops:
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken