Getting back your mojo

Public forum for those seeking support for their experience in the LDS Church.
SamBee

Re: Getting back your mojo

Post by SamBee » 22 Feb 2018, 07:57

I've consumed plenty of caffeine in my lifetime - decades worth. It disturbs my sleep patterns. It's like a wrestler, it picks you up then slams you down.

I do consume some from time to time in soft drinks even to this day, but very occasionally.

Having been on caffeine and off it, I think I am better off it.

However, no chemical whatsoever has succeeded in giving me a motivation or reason in life - that's something I have to work on myself. Antidepressants merely taught me that many of my issues are not in my head. There is no pill to change your surroundings, dismantle the crap in society or improve your life circumstances. They are a kind of pain killer - they don't always get rid of the cause of the pain.
DASH1730 "An Area Authority...[was] asked...who...would go to the Telestial kingdom. His answer: "murderers, adulterers and a lot of surprised Mormons!"'
1ST PRES 1978 "[LDS] believe...there is truth in many religions and philosophies...good and great religious leaders... have raised the spiritual, moral, and ethical awareness of their people. When we speak of The [LDS] as the only true church...it is...authorized to administer the ordinances...by Jesus Christ... we do not mean... it is the only teacher of truth."