Leading Saints

For the discussion of spirituality -- from LDS and non-LDS sources
AmyJ

Leading Saints

Post by AmyJ » 18 Apr 2019, 06:01

I found this website awhile back whose focus is on supporting church leaders in creating positive impacts in their units.

However, there is a lot on it for non-leaders like me (technically I consider myself a leader in training and/or an unofficial leader) to benefit from, and there are articles and podcast episodes about faith transitions from a personal and leader perspective. They are in an online summit on doubt now, which I am finding rewarding.

https://leadingsaints.org/

CAVEAT: It is a church-focused, emphasis on strengthening testimonies website that also has space for people who may not be focused on the church, or have what would be considered very strong testimonies. Overall, I feel that this website gives a more orthodox perspective on the practical protocol for getting water to the end of the rows, so to speak.

Curt Sunshine
Site Admin

Re: Leading Saints

Post by Curt Sunshine » 18 Apr 2019, 11:57

Thanks, Amy. I will check it our when I have some free time.
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken