You're not addicted

Public forum to discuss interesting and helpful books.
SilentDawning

Re: You're not addicted

Post by SilentDawning »

Roy wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 10:07
SilentDawning wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 06:39 Even Eve had to make a choice between two commandments, and chose the better part.
Interesting Thought. Adam had the choice to remain in a state of paradise alone or to enter the lone and dreary world with his spouse and companion. After the fall his fate would be to work hard daily, experience sickness, pain, and sorrow, and eventually to die. He chose Eve.
I'm with Adam -- at least, until he experienced enough paradise that he realized it was a dead end, and that the lone and dreary world must be -- perhaps he never would have "fallen"?
"It doesn't have to be about the Church (church) all the time!" -- SD

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

A man asked Jesus "do all roads lead to you?" Jesus responds,”most roads don’t lead anywhere, but I will travel any road to find you.” Adapted from The Shack, William Young

"The wise man has the power" -- adapted from What A Fool Believes -- The Doobie Brothers
mormonheretic
Site Admin

Re: You're not addicted

Post by mormonheretic »

I agree with you SD. I don't want to be on a radar any more than I already am.

New article that says "sex addiction" isn't real either: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... ay-n809861