Gorgeous Rendition of Fight Song/Amazing Grace

Public forum to discuss interesting and helpful books.
Old-Timer
Site Admin

Gorgeous Rendition of Fight Song/Amazing Grace

Post by Old-Timer »

There were bagpipes in my high school marching band. This song brings back so many memories and gives me chills.

At 3:35, especially, let it wash over you.

http://9gag.com/tv/p/aoWEwz/rachel-plat ... ys?ref=jfs
I see through my glass, darkly - as I play my saxophone in harmony with the other instruments in God's orchestra. (h/t Elder Joseph Wirthlin)

Even if people view many things differently, the core Gospel principles (LOVE; belief in the unseen but hoped; self-reflective change; symbolic cleansing; striving to recognize the will of the divine; never giving up) are universal.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken
mom3

Re: Gorgeous Rendition of Fight Song/Amazing Grace

Post by mom3 »

Smiling through tears.
"I stayed because it was God and Jesus Christ that I wanted to follow and be like, not individual human beings." Chieko Okazaki Dialogue interview

"I am coming to envision a new persona for the Church as humble followers of Jesus Christ....Joseph and his early followers came forth with lots of triumphalist rhetoric, but I think we need a new voice, one of humility, friendship and service. We should teach people to believe in God because it will soften their hearts and make them more willing to serve." - Richard Bushman