This One's for Girls -

Public forum to discuss interesting and helpful books.
mom3

This One's for Girls -

Post by mom3 »

I am going to double post this - but someone has put together a website with GC quotes and comments From Women and About Women. Brother's and Sister's fill your talks with these. This One's For The Girls.

https://gcsisters.wordpress.com/
"I stayed because it was God and Jesus Christ that I wanted to follow and be like, not individual human beings." Chieko Okazaki Dialogue interview

"I am coming to envision a new persona for the Church as humble followers of Jesus Christ....Joseph and his early followers came forth with lots of triumphalist rhetoric, but I think we need a new voice, one of humility, friendship and service. We should teach people to believe in God because it will soften their hearts and make them more willing to serve." - Richard Bushman
LookingHard

Re: This One's for Girls -

Post by LookingHard »

Thanks for passing this on!
Roadrunner

Post by Roadrunner »

This is a terrific resource. Thanks so much! I've already inserted two quotes for my talk this Sunday.
Ann

Post by Ann »

Can I just say that I love the internet.
"Preachers err by trying to talk people into belief; better they reveal the radiance of their own discovery." - Joseph Campbell

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

"Therefore they said unto him, How were thine eyes opened? He answered and said unto them, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed my eyes...." - John 9:10-11